Saturday, May 14, 2011

So what.... Who cares...

Today,  I saw a post of one of my so-called "great friend" who lives nearby my neighbourhood....

According to her post, it's state that she just kicked out 2 friends whose name start with"A" and "P" from her world, now she's  going to kicked another "V"....

I started to think that is the "A" guy means me?

In her post, she said that she can merely accept some of her close friends go into her world, neither anyone.
She can't accept others threat her as a best friend and some more thinks that others try to encroach her world.

At the moment, I saw her post, I feel absolutely dissapointed and fade up with her.....

Can you imagine when you treat someone as a friend, yet he/ she treat you as an intruder....

Who she think she is.... She thought that people's kindness is what.... kind of cruel to her or what!!!
DAMM IT!!!

So what, who cares....

Nevertheless, if the "A" she mentioned really being  proven is me....I would rather .....

Depends on my mood .... I really don't what I would do when being said like an intruder.....

Depress.... Sad....

No comments:

Post a Comment